At cashsettlement.org, we respect your privacy, and we understand the importance of the information you entrust to us.
Below we describe what information we collect when you use our website, how we protect that information, how long we retain it, with whom we share it, and what your privacy options are.
Please check this page periodically for updates.
Our website is intended for general audiences over the age of 16 years old. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16 years old.
This policy is effective from (25l03/2019).
What we collect :
Depending on which of these or any other Services you use, the personal information you provide may include :
- contact details (e.g. name , email address, ).
- communications (e.g. when you participate or post material in message boards, write a review or provide a testimonial, or contact us with a question, comment, or request).
Please be aware, that by posting information to message boards, chat groups or social networking facilities available via the Services, you will be making this information available to other users of these Services to the public. You should be careful about revealing any sensitive details about yourself.
Information Collected Via Automated Technologies and Interactions:
When you use our website, we may automatically collect information via automatic means about your computer or device, your preference settings, your location, and your activities, including:
- IP address of your computer;
- Unique mobile device identifiers;
- Technical information about your computer or mobile device such as type of device, mobile device ID number, screen resolution, web browser information, and operating system or platform;
- Your preferences and settings (time zone, language, etc.);
- Internet provider or mobile carrier name;
- The URL of the last webpage you visited before visiting the Website;
- Information about your activity on the Services (e.g., your search queries, mis-formatted DNS entries, search results selected, clicks, pages viewed, search history, comments, forms filled out and submitted, how often you use the Services);
- Information we generate as a result of your use of the website (e.g. our understanding of your interests as a result of your use of the
website and whether you are a regular or occasional user of the
Third Parties :
Third-parties who provide us with products and services may also place cookies, ad tags and/or beacons that collect the information outlined above in order to provide us with products and services including:
- Analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) allowing us to analyze the performance of our Services.
- Advertisers and ad networks allowing the delivery of targeted advertisements.
These third parties may also collect information about you from other sources and combine it with other information collected about you from third party websites not affiliated with us. For example, advertiser and advertising networks, as well as data analytics companies who service them, may participate in online behavioral advertising and track your activity across various sites and/or devices where they display ads and record your activities, so they can show ads that they consider relevant to you.
What we do with the information we collect :
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service,
particularly for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Advertisers and advertising networks :
How We Protect Your Information :
We take the security of your information seriously, and use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. We also limit access to information about you to employees who reasonably need access to it to provide products and services to you, or in order to do their jobs. However, because no security can be 100% effective, we cannot completely guarantee the security of any information we have collected from you.
Retention of Your Information :
We retain the information we collect about and from you for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose we collected it for and for the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information we process, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your information, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. In some circumstances we may choose to aggregate and de-identify you information in such a way that you may not reasonably be re-identified by us or any other company in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Linked Sites and Advertisements :
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Youshould exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information :
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways :
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you will always be given the opportunity to unsubscribe or be removed from any mailings or marketing.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by Contact Us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. Cookies may tell us, for example, whether you have visited our Services before or whether you are a new visitor. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
There are two broad categories of cookies:
- First party cookies, served directly by us to your computer or mobile device.
- Third party cookies, which are served by a third party on our behalf. We use third party cookies for functionality, performance / analytics, advertising and social media purposes.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. Some cookies are ‘session cookies’, meaning that they exist only while your browser is open. These are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Other cookies are ‘permanent cookies’, meaning that they survive after your browser is closed. They can be used by websites to recognize your computer when you open your browser and browse the Internet again.
- track traffic flow and patterns of travel in connection with our Services;
- understand the total number of visitors to our sites on an ongoing basis and the types of internet browsers (e.g. Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer), operating systems (e.g. Windows or MacOS), and screen resolutions used by our visitors;
- monitor the performance of our Services and to continually improve them;
- customize and enhance your online experience.
- enable third-party advertising both on and off this website.
We also use a third party, such as comScore, parse.ly, and Google Analytics to gather general information about how people use our website for the purposes of website optimization and analytics.
What types of cookies do we use?
The types of cookies used by us and our partners in connection with the Services can be classified into one of five categories, namely ‘essential website cookies’, ‘functionality cookies’, ‘analytics and performance cookies’, ‘advertising cookies’, and ‘ social media cookies’. We’ve set out some further information about each category, and the purposes of the cookies we and third parties set in the following table.
Cookies necessary for essential website purposes :
- What it does :These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through this website and to use some of its features.
- How to block :Please see the instructions set out in ‘How to control or delete cookies’ below.
Functionality Cookies :
- What it does : Functionality cookies record information about choices you’ve made and allow us to tailor the website to you. These cookies mean that when you continue to use or come back to the Services, we can provide you with our services as you have asked for them to be provided. For example, these cookies allow us to offer store accessibility options.
- How to block : Please see the instructions set out in ‘How to control or delete cookies’ below.
Performance / Analytics Cookies :
- What it does :
We use performance/analytics cookies to analyze how the website is accessed, used, or is performing in order to provide you with a better user experience and to maintain, operate and continually improve the website. For example, these cookies allow us to:
- Better understand our website visitors so that we can improve how we present our content;
- Test different design ideas for particular pages, such as our homepage;
- Collect information about site visitors such as where they are located and what browsers they are using;
- Determine the number of unique users of the website;
- Improve the website by measuring any errors that occur; and
- Conduct research and diagnostics to improve product offerings.
Advertising and Tracking Cookies :
- What it does : As you use our website, you will notice that it features advertising. We allow third party advertising companies to place cookies on our website. These cookies enable such companies to track your activity across various sites where they display ads and record your activities so they can show ads that they consider relevant to you as you browse the web. These cookies are anonymous — they store information about the content you are browsing, but not about who you are. Cookies also allow us and third parties to know whether you’ve seen an ad or a type of ad, and how long it has been since you’ve last seen it. This information is used for frequency capping purposes, to help tailor the ads you see, and to measure the effectiveness of ads.
- How to block : All the ad companies or networks that we work with have their own privacy policies and offer a mechanism for users to opt out tracking and behavioral targeting available through the ad itself or through the opt out mechanisms listed in the ‘How to control or delete cookies’ section below.
Social Media Cookies :
- What it does : On some pages of our website, third parties that provide applications through our website may set their own anonymous cookies in order to track the success of their applications or customize applications for you. For example, when you share an article using a social media sharing button on our website (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, or Google Plus), the social network that has created the button will record that you have done this. Because of how cookies work, we cannot access these cookies, nor can the third parties access the data in cookies used by Investopedia. Some pages of our website may also contain embedded content, such as video content from YouTube, and these sites may set their own cookies.
- How to block : Please see the instructions set out in ‘How to control or delete cookies’ below.
How to control or delete cookies :
- Most browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings will typically be found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
- If you only want to limit third party advertising cookies, you can turn such cookies off by using self-regulatory programs such as Your Online Choices, Network Advertising Initiative, or Digital Advertising Alliance.
Contact us :
If you have any questions or comments about this cookies policy, or privacy matters generally, please Contact Us .